Home Insurance

MiWay offers Household Contents Insurance as well as Buildings Insurance

Household Contents Insurance covers all your personal possessions inside your home belonging to you and the members of your household who live with you. This includes TVs, furniture, clothing, curtains, loose carpets etc. We will also cover items in your outbuildings, whether separate from your home or not.

Buldings Insurance covers the permanent structures on your property as well as all permanent fixtures, fittings and improvements to your property, including your borehole and swimming pool pumps as well as underground pipes and cables.